1) i love Australia love 2) wonky love 3) pucker up, it’s water bottle love 4) don’t put baby in a corner love
5) love – brought to you by Pink 6) a teeny little love on top of a piccolo latte 7) fanfare to love
8) your love doesn’t hold a candle (at the moment)
9) caught in the act love (…. okay so no hearts, but you can’t tell me it isn’t love!)
“The Earth Laughs in Flowers.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
but it can be yummy, healthy, cute, spikey, shiny, pretty.
daily walk # 7
it started out “a paler shade of white” but ended up being rainnus interruptus.
stopped in the welcoming shelter of a new fave café for a piccolo latte, hoping the clouds might dissipate,
but instead it got worse and the only thing to do was head home. lots of kitten shots though.
meanwhile we looked like drowned rats.
love collected over the past few days including my very first micro/pavement loves.
1. nothing says come in love like a yellow door 2. lichen love 3. love is good for both the goose and the gander (is it bad that i took this shot at an open house inspection?!) 4. gutter love 5. loves lies languishing 6. too much love
7. very fancy love 8. WARNING! love 9. almost … love 10. shabby love 11. itty bitty spitty love 12. breakfast love
orange juice, freshly squeezed. Fanta. sunny boys (flavoured ice triangles ALSO my favourite aussie band).
the colour of my unrenovated 70s laminex kitchen bench.
cocktails with orange: harvey wallbanger, singapore sling, mimosa, tequila sunrise.
the colour of warmth, creativity, fun.
here is some orange i collected during 10,000 steps from Marrickville to Sydney Park (and over some hills), King St, pit stop for brekkie and a browse through the art store, down Enmore Rd and home.
a week or so ago i joined a feel-good fb page called ‘looks like love’ … all about finding random love hearts in squashed chewing gum, chips in tiles, leaves, clouds, architectural details, any where and any thing – and posting the pics on the group page for others to enjoy.
i am in awe of the people whose beady eyes spot all the micro loves on the pavement, i only find the more obvious eye-level love hearts. nevertheless it is fun, and an added dimension to the daily walk visual record.
presenting: all the love i found today.
laughing in the purple rain … a light sprinkle to be honest, and hot hot hot.
so many shades of purple, mauve, aubergine, burgundy, marsala and pink … and a couple of cats, in Enmore.
blue blue my heart is blue